Hello everyone! I feel so outcast now. Haha.
I've been hearing about this daportfolio stuff and I don't know even just a bit about it. Since I just came from the rotten soil, I know, I have to catch up.
These are the things that kept me busy:
1. I lived in the hospital for five days. Deym that sickness.
2. Dulaang Atenista-I played Elise for L'Avare's play, Ang Kuripot (practices were really doomed).
3. I sing for the school's choir, Xavier University Glee Club (we've had lots of participations, so practices were really needed).
4. I have a photojournalist work for our college's paper, The Warrior Publication.
5. I'm part of this organization, Asul (Ateneo School for the Upcoming Leaders)
6. School projects. Database, Web Sites, Structure of Programming Languages, and Digital Design. They tortured me, my brain, and my body.
7. Modeling and stuff.
Since I have just pushed down one hindrance in my life (not included on the list above), I'll have more time updating.
Listening to: The Moon Represents my Heart (Harp Version)
Reading: The Time Traveler's Wife
Watching: This DA Stuff
Playing: Mafia Wars
Eating: Just ate dinner :)